Simple – Quick – Firm: The series with the new HOPPE quick-fit connection
The DURAVERT® product line – for the discerning
An unusual handle as multifaceted as the Mexican town it's named after.
The innovative HOPPE Quick-fit connection
With normal door handle installation, lots of steps have to be taken, quite often not without awkward fumbling. This is tedious and takes time. What is infinitely better is the HOPPE Quick-Fit connection. With its advanced technology, door handles can be installed in one simple step – and to last!
Quick-Fit connection at a glance :
- 75% time saving... so much easier to install… yet even firmer… than conventional door handle mounting.
- Integrated blocking mechanism in the receiver handle.
- Variable axial handle fitting.
- No Allen screws need.
- According to DIN EN 1906
- Play-free handle connection
- Solid spindle for maximum torque transmission
Door handle fitting with the HOPPE quick-fit connection:
- Insert the pull and receiver handles with double-side interactive spindle into the follower.
- Connect to the pull and receiver handles as far as it will go.
10-Year Operational Guarantee & 10-Year surface guarantee
Standard handle sets supplied in Entrance function with 3 keys.
All products with the Resista® surface guarantee have undergone continual quality testing and, conform to the requirements of the European standard EN 1670 (“Locks and hardware – corrosion resistance – requirements and test methods”).
Hoppe is Europe's leading door and window handle manufacturer.
All products are produced and tested according to European and German standards.
With headquarters in Switzerland, the HOPPE Group operates production plants in Germany, Italy and the Czech Republic, certified to standards DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 / DIN EN ISO 14001:2005 respectively. HOPPE regards the protection of the environment with utmost importance. Countless spot checks in the form of durability tests and static impact-tests have been carried out, reflecting the everyday knocks door-and window handles.